I was not going to cover this teaser sent by Nikon since it does not apply to a photographic product, but after I received over 100 emails with questions, I have no other choice. Monarch refers to several Nikon products outside their Imaging division that includes binoculars, riflescopes and laser rangefinders (more info on the various products can be found on the Nikon Sports Optics website).
My guess is that Nikon will announce a new high-end binoculars on July 7th.
Update - this is the new binocular that will be announced on July 7th:
Nikon Monarch 7 10x42 Ssecs:
- ED glass (Extra-low dispersion, particularly low dispersion) for color correction, and for brighter, clearer view
- Large apparent field of view (60.7 ° for 10x42)
- Prism with dielectric, highly reflective multilayer Enver mirroring ensures a more uniform light transmittance over the entire visible spectrum, leading to a brighter display and more natural colors
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer coated for a very bright picture
- Scratch resistant coating on the outer surfaces of the front lens and eyepiece
- Phase correction coating the roof prisms for high resolution
- Large eye relief for comfortable viewing even for eyeglass wearers
- Waterproof (at 1 m depth up to ten minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas
- Adjustable rubber eyecups with multi-locking positions are easy to fix in an optimal position for the eye
- Flip down front lens cap