I do not have any real images of the upcoming Nikon mirrorless interchangeable lens camera but I received two mockups that will give you a pretty good idea of the camera's design:
Here are some details in addition to those I published earlier today:
- Similar clean design like the Coolpix P300.
- The camera will not have any dials on the top plate.
- Speaker will be located on top plate.
- There will be a pop-up flash and/or flash hot shoe for external flash.
- The new mirrorless lenses may have electronic zoom buttons (see this patent).
- There will be some functionality that will be introduced for the first time in a mirrorless camera.
- The camera will probably be available in different colors.
I was told also that the mirrorless camera looks very much like the drawing filed in this patent (eventhough the camera will probably not have the patented protective mount cover):