Free PC capture software for Nikon DSLR
The free image capture software for Nikon DSLRs that I presented few days ago was only for a Mac. Now PC users will have also something to play with - DCamCapture (thanks Fabian):
- Copies images during shooting
- Start Image capture
- Timer to capture image sequences
- LiveView with image capture and video recording (MJPEG in AVI file) function
- Writing IPTC data in Bibble 4 files (*.bib)
- Battery charge state
- Application window always on top option
- D40, D40x, D60, D80, D90
- D200, D300, D700
- D3, D3x
I haven't tried it yet, but here are some screenshots:
I will continue to support and promote free software for Nikon equipment. If you have one, send it over.
Nikon's free SDK can be downloaded here.
This entry was posted in Nikon Software
. Bookmark the permalink
. Trackbacks are closed, but you can .