- An issue that sometimes caused images captured using the Speedlight SB-N5 to be over-exposed has been resolved
- When switching from framing photos in the monitor to using the electronic viewfinder, or vice versa, with focus mode set to MF (manual focus) and the display zoomed in, the camera sometimes did not function properly. This issue has been resolved (apply only to Nikon V1)
Camera Control Pro v2.10.0 is also released with Nikon D4 support:
- Support for the following D4 features has been added.
- Shooting at a shutter speed setting of Bulb
- Exposure Preview for Photo live view
- White Balance (LV) for Photo live view
- Specification of Shutter Speed, Aperture, Exposure Comp. and ISO Sensitivity for movie recording
- The Movie sub-tab is now an independent camera control tab.