- Lightroom 3.5 and Camera Raw 6.5 release candidates are now available on Adobe Labs with new profiles for the following Nikon lenses:
|Nikon||Nikon AF Zoom-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED|
|Nikon||Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.4G ED|
|Nikon||Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.4G ED|
|Nikon||Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G|
|Nikon||SIGMA APO 120-300mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM|
- Nikon (Coolpix) podcast #42 now online and on iTunes.
- Nikon’s curious crusade against physical user manuals.
- DIY: GPS for a Nikon DLSR camera (see also this post).
- Fantasea announced plans to produce an underwater housing for the Nikon Coolpix P7100.
- Nikon D300s and D5100 promos in the UK.
- Nikon will not have a stand at PMA 2012 show, they will be presenting directly at CES (source). Another link from the same source on the trends in 2011.
- Nikon 35mm f/1.4G and 50mm f/1.8G lenses get measured on DxOMark.
- In Austria you can buy Nikon gloves and other cool stuff:
- New Nikon P500 book:
- The difference between the Nikon Coolpix AW100 and AW100s models: the "s" version doesn't have the world map feature:
- Another Nikon tattoo:
- Nikon is now the official sponsor of the Getty Images Gallery, London: