- Sigma is now shipping the 120-300mm f/2.8 EX DG OS APO HSM lens in the US (Nikon mount).
- The above Nikon rangefinder sold for EUR 108.000 at Westilicht Photographica Auctions. The Nikon Reflex-Nikkor 6,3/1000mm lens sold for EUR 22.800:
The most expensive camera at the auction (ever sold) was this Leica 0-Serie camera from 1923 with a final price of 1.3 million EUR (1.9 million USD). See also a list of most expensive cameras ever sold.
- $150 rebate on the Tamron AF 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 Di-II VC LD Asph (IF) macro lens.
- DxOMark published new test results for the Nikon AF-S 16-35mm f/4G ED VR lens.
- Bower grip for Nikon D7000 costs $109.99 vs. $209.99 for the Nikon MB-D11 (vs. $48.95 on eBay).
- This new Sony sensor may show up in future Nikon Coolpix cameras.
- Two new Nikon ads with Mr. Kutcher. One of them is actually shot with the D5100. There is even an official press release:
- How to wash your Nikon D300s camera: