The new Nikon D5 will have 153 autofocus points and native high ISO of 102,400
Update: here are the first pictures of the Nikon D5 camera.
Here is an updated list of the rumored Nikon D5 specifications - the last time I was not sure about the number of autofocus points, I can now report that the D5 will have 153 autofocus points:
- New 20MP FX sensor (not sure)
- New focusing module with larger coverage and 153 autofocus points (confident)
- Native high ISO of 102,400 (confident)
- 15 fps (not sure)
- Body design similar to the D4s (confident)
- 4K video 60/30fps (not sure)
- Full HD slow motion (not sure)
- Announcement expected in early 2016 (confident)
This entry was posted in Nikon D5
. Bookmark the permalink
. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.