It appears Nikons 2009-10 schedule for release of cameras and lenses has been leaked. At least that is the claim. But it can of course just as well be fantasies or a wish list created by someone having to much time to spend!
A short summary:
August 4 introduction: (Apparently the end of July presentation is for compact cameras)
- Nikon D3000
- Nikon D300s with Full-HD movie 24 fps, improved AF, self timer + mirror-up, cf + sd-slot
- AF-S DX 17-65/3.2-4 G VR with 72(!) mm filter
October 15 presentation:
- Nikon D700x with 24.5 MP, Full-HD movie 24 fps, improved AF and self timer + mirror-up
- AF-S Nikkor 24-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR (The FX-dream-walk-around-lens?)
- AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II (What everybody waited for! 82 mm filter, 1530 g)
- AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.4G
- AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G (No VR?)
- AF-S Nikkor 14-28mm f/3.5-4.5G ED
- AF-S Nikkor 120-450mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR II (Replacement for 80-400? 82 mm, 1480 g)
- Nikon D4 with 15.7 MP, improved 1 EV, Full HD-movie 30fps
- Nikon D400 with 13.8 MP, improved 1 EV, Full HD-movie 24fps
- AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4G VR (On the waiting list for many!)
- AF-S Nikkor 400mm f/5.6G VR (Have been missing a long time!)
- AF-S Nikkor 70-240mm f/3.5-4.5G VR (The missing medium size telezoom!)
- AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/2G DC (A small surprise. No VR?)
- AF-S Nikkor 24-85mm f/4G VR
- AF-S DX Nikkor 60-95mm f/2G VR (The DX dream-telezoom!)
- AF-S DX Nikkor 17-60mm f/2.8G VR (Replacing 17-55 with addition of VR)
- Nikon Coolpix P1DX with DX 12.3 MP stabilised sensor, 28-85/3.5-5.6 zoom (comparable to FX, actually 18-56), 2.9 inch 920k-display, movable upwards for macro.
- Nikon D4X with 30.2 MP with 1 EV improved sensitivity
I assume all VR-lenses are actually VR II even if it is not stated.
Thanks EnPassant for the link!