- Nikkor AF-S 85mm f/1.4G N - not sure about VR yet, but the Nano coating will be added to this lens (previous Nikon patent indicated VR on this lens).
- Nikkor 24-120 f/4 ED VR N - no surprise here either, except for the Nano coating (this lens was reported with 75% release probability back in February).
- Nikkor 18-200 f/3.5-5.6 ED VR - now this one is weird because it's a... FX lens... yep, full frame! Previous rumors indicated a 28-300mm zoom, to compete directly with Canon, but it seems that Nikon decided to do this one differently (Nikon already has a 18-200mm lens for DX). Correct me if I am wrong, but I think this will be the first full frame 18-200mm lens in the world.
- Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6 ED VR DX - this should be an upgrade of the current 55-200mm lens for DX format.
- Future plans for a new set of lenses for the upcoming Nikon EVIL system should also be announced. Expected is a general zoom lens (maybe something in the range of 18-55) and a pancake lens (probably 35mm f/1.8). Note that those lenses will not be available for some time and the final production version may vary from the initial prototypes.
I do expect those lenses to be release between now and Photokina (September, 2010), not sure if they will come all together or in two separate announcements.
The above list was compiled over time from various tips, mainly from Asian forums and some small details could be wrong or lost in translation. I am also not sure if this is the complete list of lenses to be released prior to Photokina. The initial rumor was that Nikon will release 8 new lenses in 2010. So far they have released 3 (16-35mm f/4, 24mm f/1.4 and 200-400 f/4 VRII) and now we will have four more, which leave us with potentially one more lens announcement towards the end of the year. As previously reported the 35mm f/1.4 seems to be postponed till 2011.
[NR] rumor probability rating for the four lenses: 95%