So I'm gonna go ahead and do the unthinkable: I'm going to start an actual photography thread in a photo gear forum. Please don't treat this as a photo dump where you dump all your latest snapshots, also don't treat this as a photo gear photo dump. This is for art and for honing each other's skills as an artist. That said please comment on people's photos regarding composition, framing, post work, etc. This is not the place to say things like: "ZOMG this would look MUCH BETTER if it was shot with an FX camera !!1!1!!" or "WTFBBQ I cant believe you actually shot something in black and white!" A few rules.
1. This is *A* photo a day thread. Please don't post more than one (1) photo a day.
2. Please refrain from posting gear photos unless you actualy want criticism about your product photography skills.
3. Please post CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. A picture may suck, but just saying so without saying why and how it could be improved helps no one and just makes YOU look like a jack@55. Likewise a picture may be awesome but just saying so without saying why doesn't help others see what you (and perhaps more people) may like about some compositional element or what have you.
4. If a photo is not workplace safe, please post that it is with a NWS, NSFW, etc.
5. Feel free to include thoughts you may have had when you were taking the shot, things you wanted to include, things that you liked, things you wish you could have changed. This helps others with constructive crit.