Maybe that's it, since I don't use any Nikon software at all - transfer directly from the CF card using Lightroom (both 4 and 4.1).
LIghtroom 4 and Capture NX2 fail with D800 NEFs(27 posts) (12 voices)
Here is what I would try:
1. Download/install AppCleaner (cirrent ver. 2.0.6) from FreeMacSoft dot net
2. Download/install Cache Out X (Current version 5.0.5) from trilateralsystems dot com
3. Verify and repair your "Macintosh HD"
4. Use AppCleaner to remove LR and CNX2
5. Run Cache Out X
6. Have you installed any new RAM/HDD and not update PRAM or System Controller?
i. If you have google how to reset PRAM and/or system controller
7. From a terminal look for any directories or files from CNX2 or LR
Check Applications, /Library Application Support & /Users/<your ID>/Library/Application Support - Remove them
8. Re-install LR and CNX2
Thanks you for sharing
Watch What to Expect When You’re Expecting Online Free
You must log in to post.