i try to develop a opensource application for remotely controlling your digital camera.
I'm at beginning of this project i hope to find some help and ideas on this forum.
For download : http://nccsoftware.blogspot.com/p/download.html
- remotely control camera basic properties
- remotely take picture
- manage multiple profiles
- raw support
- histogram & photo metadata view
- review in fullscreen
- exposure bracketing
- live view (check the supported cameras)
- generate timelapse movie (Xvid video codec needed)
- focus stacking
- webserver (using smart phone to control application)
Isn't well tested yet.., it was tested only using a Nikon D5100 but should work with other NIKON DSLR, but i need some reports about if working or not with other type of cameras.
Any idea or bug report it is welcomed .