What would you do if you were in my situation.
Im looking to buy a DSLR, mostly for filming, or well... Only for filming.
Should I wait for the D5100 or should I get a D7000?
I can get a D7000 from a friend for roughly 1110$.
Will the D5100 be worth the wait? And can anyone estimate the cost of what a D5100 will be? Will it be cheaper than "my" D7000 deal?
Do you think the earthquake is going to delay the release of the D5100?