Should I wait?
Reason why I'm saying is as a student and really stretching myself.
The reason why i want a d7k because id like to shoot some cinematography in addition to photography
(Would it be hard to sell a d90 and upgrade in a couple of months)
Based in the UK if it helps, where $ is the same as £ in cameras :'(
I do feel like the near side of EXPLOSION though if i wait any longer,
Anyone help? The fence is far up my ass on this one :(