Hey now! Gonna cut to the chase right away -Upgrade to the D90 or D7000 from a D60?
- I'm your textbook hobby photographer, no ambition to become anything else.
- I mostly shoot portraits, city/street and macro.
- I pretty much only shoot under controlled and/or good conditions and lighting.
- I don't care about shooting video at all.
Features that i've come to find that i miss during my time with the D60:
- CLS, FP-sync or whatever...
- A few more focuspoints
Guess that's about it, so what should i get? I'm not really on a tight budget here but i'm thinking that (at least here in Sweden) i could probably get a D90, another SB900 and probably even that 50mm/1.4 that i've been craving for for the same price as the D7K body alone.
Thought, comments, help meeh...