I like polls - give me an idea of a Nikon related poll and I will make it happened.
Polls(8 posts) (6 voices)
hmm. Lens you'd like to see most *going out on limb* it wasn't a f/1.8 35G prime
Number of people using the different modles
demographics. I'd like to know a bit more about the tech snobs following every step of Nikon here.
Location I'm from the Uk but we have an international community here
I like Polls too.
But one of the most important things to know is if they are being read and voted by the whole community or just a selected segment of it. The final result could be dramatically different on each case.
For online polls it is very difficult, if not impossible, to know for certain how wide and "universal" is the audience voting, to make it really representative. (For more accurate statistics it would be necessary to add many required parallel polls to know more about the reader who is voting, but I'm getting to deep I guess :) )
But well, at least is an indicator that we can take, but WITH CARE because of the above reason.
- Some ideas for Polls with some options included :)
1) How much would you like or use Full HD Video/Movie on a DSLR?
- Very much, even for professional purposes
- Very much
- Sometimes, it's nice to have the option
- Few times
- Almost never
- Never, I just take photographs
2) How would you rate Nikon vs. Canon related to: Features on DSLRs? (*)
- Nikon is the best choice
- Nikon is better, but could be even much
- Nikon is similar to Canon
- Canon is better
- Canon is better, but could be even much
- Canon is the best choice
- None of them, I choose another manufacturer
3) similar to previous but related to: Build Quality on DSLRs (*)
4) similar to previous but related to: Features Benefit to Cost Ratio on DSLRs (VERY interesting and important measure) (*)
5) similar to previous but related to: Lenses options on DSLRs
6) similar to previous but related to: Support & Customer Service
(*) We all know that answers may vary depending on the DSLR range/line, but the poll can refer to general terms.
- There could be also polls for P&S cameras, wich are getting stronger and even with larger sensors, and are a big income source for manufacturers.
- As someone said, would be interesting to know the region/location of the reader/user
-- Would you like to see Nikon develop a line of compact cameras with interchangeable lenses, similar to Micro 4/3rds?
-- Should Nikon put image stabilization in lower-end DSLRs to match Olympus, Pentax and Sony?
-- Do you still use your film cameras?
-- Are your film SLRs the same brand as your digital SLRs?
Good start - let me install the poll plugin first. Thank you all for the input.
You must log in to post.