The new Nikon "lens only" rebates are now live - a total of 15 lenses are now up to $400 off and you don't have to buy a DSLR body in order to qualify. The best deals are:
- $100 off the Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G lens
- $100 off the Nikkor 28mm f/1.8G lens
- $185 off the Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED lens
- $300 off the Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR lens
- $300 off the Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR lens
- $400 off the Nikkor 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR lens
Update: Amazon also updated their prices to reflect the new lens rebates.
Adorama has the same Nikon rebates, but they also offer some additional free accessories (filters, etc.). Here are the details:
Nikon USA brings the "lens-only" rebates only once a year to boost their sales before the end of their financial year (March 31st). Last year 18 lenses were included and the savings were up to $350. The "regular" bundle rebates are still active. All current rebates are set to expire on March 1st, 2014.