Nikon View NX 2.9.0 for Win and 2.9.1 for Mac released
Today Nikon released View NX version 2.9.0 for Windows and version 2.9.1 for Mac.
Nikon View NX 2.9.0 (Win) and 2.9.1 (Mac) changelog:
Updates that apply to both the Windows and Macintosh versions
- Support for the COOLPIX S6800, S6700, S3600 has been added.
- The White Balance section in the Adjustments palette has been changed, or support added, as follows:
- An Auto 1 option has been added.
- ViewNX 2 adjusts white balance for colors similar to those captured with a camera's Auto 1 (Normal) * white balance setting. However, only RAW images captured with the following cameras are supported:
- The D7000 and later DSLR cameras
- Advanced cameras with interchangeable lenses
- The COOLPIX A as well as the COOLPIX P7100 and later COOLPIX cameras that support recording in the NRW format
*Auto white balance setting with cameras that do not offer an Auto 2 (Keep warm lighting colors) option
- Adjustment units available with the Tint option have been changed from 1 to 0.01 for more precise specification.
- The adjustment range for the Fine Adjustment option has been expanded from 4132-7042 to 2500-7042 when Direct sunlight is selected.
- Adjustment using the Fine Adjustment and Tint options is now possible when Recorded Value, Auto 1, Auto 2, or Underwater is selected.
- A Switch over to second slot after transfer option has been added to the Preferences panel in Nikon Transfer 2. When this option is checked, a confirmation dialog asking whether or not files recorded to the second memory card should be transferred will be displayed after files recorded to the first memory card are transferred. This function is available only when a camera with two memory card slots is connected to the computer using MTP/PTP (PTP).
- The AF Noise Reduction... option in the File menu more effectively reduces the sound of lens drive with autofocusing
This entry was posted in Nikon Software and tagged Nikon View NX
. Bookmark the permalink
. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.