The new standard for TTL flashes: The Phottix Mitros. After more than three years in development Phottix’s series of TTL hot shoe flashes for Canon, Nikon and Sony.
The Mitros will do everything you expect a top-of-the-line TTL flash to do. Functions include built-in IR triggering with Master and Slave modes, AF assist light, auto/manual zooming flash head, all with fast recharge times. The Phottix Mitros TTL Flash includes a USB port for firmware upgrades and a 3.5mm sync port.
- TTL, M, Multi (Stroboscopic) modes
- Auto/Manual Flash Head Zoom with 180 degree rotation and 97 degree tilt
- FP Sync (High Speed Sync) and Rear Curtain Sync
- Flash Exposure Compensation: Manual
- Fast Flash Mode: with 0.1-2.5 sec. recharge times
- USB port for upgrades
- 3.5mm Sync port
- Nikon-compatible IR Wireless Triggering with Master and Slave mode
- Optical Slave Sync Mode
- 4 AA batteries
- Port for external battery pack
- Compatible with Phottix Odin TTL Flash Triggers for Nikon
The Phottix Mitros is powerful, with a guide number of 58 and features high quality components – custom designed by Phottix or imported from America, Japan or Taiwan. The flash features full TTL functionality as well as manual and multi modes. It is the perfect compliment to the Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger system.
Use it on camera for shooting events or weddings, or off-camera with a Phottix flash trigger, light stand and umbrella or softbox for portraits or product photography. This is a professional-level flash – at home on-location or in the studio. test
The Phottix Mitros TTL Flash is covered by a 2-year warranty. For full information see the warranty card with the product or contact Phottix support.
- Guide No.: 58/190 (at 105mm focal length, ISO 100 in meters/feet)
- Flash coverage: 24-105mm (14mm with wide angle diffuser panel)
- Auto zoom (Flash coverage automatically adjusts to match the lens focal length)
- Manual zoom (Zoom can be adjusted by changing setting on the flash/camera)
- Rotation: 360 degrees, Up-Down: -7 to 90 degrees.
- FEC (Flash exposure compensation): Manual
- Sync modes: First Curtain Sync, Second Curtain Sync, and High Speed Sync
- Stroboscopic flash: 1-100Hz
- Flash exposure confirmation: Blue LED lamp lights up in TTL mode
- Flash Recycling (with size-AA alkaline batteries)
- Recycling time/Flash-ready indicator:
- Normal flash: Approx.0.1-5 sec./Red LED indicator lamp lights up.
- Quick flash: Approx.0.1-2.5 sec./Green LED indicator lamp lights up.
- Internal power: Four size-AA alkaline batteries or size-AA Ni-MH batteries
- External battery: Compatible with Phottix Battery Pack and Nikon compact battery pack SD-94 through specific adapter
- Power saving: Non-wireless slave modes: 90 seconds, Wireless slave mode: 60 minutes
- Wireless flash
- Transmission method: Optical pulse
- Channels: 4
- Wireless options: OFF, Master, Slave and Optical Slave
- Transmission range (Approx.): ( Indoors:12-16m/39.36-52.48 ft., Outdoors: 7-9m/22.96-29.52 ft., Reception angle:±40°(horizontal)，±30°(vertical)
- Controlled slave groups: 3 (A, B, and C)
- Flash ratio control: 1:8-1:1-8:1
- Standby current: ≤100uA in sleep mode
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 202.8×77.5×58.3 mm
- Weight: 427g (flash only, excluding batteries)