In addition to the Nauticam NA-D600 ($3,300), there are two new underwater housings for the Nikon D600 camera:
All important camera functions are accessible
Controls are not provided for Diopter Adjustment Control
9.6in (244mm) including controls
6.9in (175mm) including controls
6.5in (165mm) including controls
6.0lb (2.5kg) without tray & handles
Slightly negative in freshwater
Ikelite digital TTL electrical bulkhead
12-24 thread with 3in spacing (76mm)
5020 Silicone lubricant in 4 1cc tubes
5512.69 O-Ring kit
0200.91 Housing body cap
9104.5 Electrical bulkhead cap
Sea&Sea MDX-D600 features:
- Controls most essential functions of the Nikon D600 camera underwater. (Bracketing button, Preview button and Function button are not operable from the housing).
- The camera's built-in flash can be activated or disabled from the housing.
- Equipped with an accessory port for HDMI output
- The housing buttons are angled for ease of use and enhanced functionality.
- Equipped with a tripod socket in the center of the bottom of the main body.
- Comes with an optical viewfinder 0.5x as standard. Other interchangeable viewfinders are also available (optional).
- The quick shoe makes the camera easy to install and remove from the housing.
- A built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to any water leakage.
- Depth rating of 100m/330ft makes the housing ideal for tech diving.