DX is next: the fifth DSLR camera I promised you for 2012 will be the Nikon D5200 that will replace the D5100 in the next few weeks. At that point I am not sure if there will be any other products announced together with the D5200 - maybe the Nikon WR-T10 wireless remote controller?
The new Nikon D5200 will have slightly different specs than the D3200:
- It will use the same 24MP DX-format CMOS sensor
- EXPEED 3 processor (same as in the D3200)
- ISO range: 100-6,400 (expandable up to 25,600, D3200 could go only up to 12,800)
- 2,016 pixel RGB metering sensor (same as the D600, the D3200 had a 420 pixel RGB sensor)
- Continuous shooting speed: 5fps (the D3200 could do only 4 fps)
- Vari-angle LCD screen (3", 921k dots)