The Nikon instant rebates for October were extended and now include also the Nikkor 28-300mm lens and SB-700 and SB-910 flash units. For example, the Nikon D600 has the following available rebates:
- $200 off Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II
- $150 off Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
- $200 off Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED
- $100 off Nikkor 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR
- $200 off Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED
- $50 off SB-910 Speedlight flash
- $30 off SB-700 Speedlight flash
With some lenses, you also get a free Tiffen 77mm Photo twin pack (UV Protection and Circular Polarizing Filter).
All listed Nikon bodies are in stock except for the D800E.
To see all available rebates, just click on the "Buy Together & Save" link on each camera listing.
The new rebates expire on October 27th, 2012.