Nikon 1 J1 and V1 firmware update 1.20 is out
Nikon released firmware update 1.20 for Nikon 1 J1 and V1 mirrorless cameras. The improvements for this version are:
- The exposure control program used with shooting in Smart Photo Selector mode, or still image shooting mode with Exposure mode set to P Programmed auto or Scene auto selector, has been revised for faster shutter speeds to prevent blurred subjects.
- Auto white balance performance has been increased.
- Exposure accuracy with ISO sensitivity set to Auto 100–3200, Auto 100–800, or Auto 100–400 has been increased with shooting using the optional Speedlight SB-N5 to photograph subjects at close distances.
- The following issues have been resolved.
- An error message was sometimes displayed during interval timer shooting, preventing capture of the specified number of shots.
- When the camera was turned on by releasing the retractable lens barrel lock on applicable lenses, there was sometimes a slight delay before the shutter could be released.
This entry was posted in Nikon 1 and tagged Firmware updates
. Bookmark the permalink
. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.