Weekly Nikon news flash #158
- In an email to customer with existing D800 pre-orders Vistek (one of the major Canadian retailers) claims that Nikon is having "production problems" with the D800.
- Nikon D800E should be now shipping to NPS orders in the US.
- Collecting all Nikon D800/D4 issues in this [NR] forum thread.
- New firmware update for the S9200 and S9300 Coolpix cameras.
- Nikon D800E images started to show up online.
This entry was posted in Weekly Nikon News Flash
. Bookmark the permalink
. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.