- Cheap alternative battery grip for Nikon D7000.
- Nikon EN-EL3 rechargeable battery recall updated with additional lot numbers.
- How about this Nikon S1 camera concept?
- There are rumors that Notion VTEC could be for sale. Nikon owns 10% of the company and recently moved some of its Sendai production to Notion VTEC (see here and here).
- Capture One 6.2 update now includes tethered support for Nikon D7000.
- Sony could benefit from shortages of Canon, Nikon SLRs.
- The documentary "A Living Hell" was shot entirely on a D7000 with an assortment of Nikkor lenses (source).
- Nikon graffiti: one, two, three, four.
- Rare Nikons on eBay:
Nikon Brasil website is already up and running (official announcement was few days ago). The initial investment for the creation of Nikon Brasil was $10 million. Currently Nikon has a market share of 1% on compact cameras, and 14% on DSLR in Brasil. The goal is to reach 14% and 40%, respectively in two or three years. Nikon's representative said that products with global launch will be done simultaneously in Brazil. They'll have products in stock and are also considering e-commerce and even the possibility to manufacture some products in Brasil. A new service center is now opened in Sao Paulo, at Avenida Paulista, 37. A toll free phone number is also available: 0800-88-NIKON (0800-886-4556). Read more here. Thanks Felipe!