Nikon released new Capture NX 2.2.7 and Camera Control Pro 2.9.0 versions today.
Capture NX 2.2.7 changelog:
- Support for RAW images captured with the D5100 has been added.
- In some rare cases, when the Highlight Protection function under Quick Fix in the Develop section of the Edit List was applied to RAW images, edges around highlights were darkened.
- When the Image Dust Off function under Camera & Lens Corrections in the Develop section of the Edit List was applied to reduce reflection of dust on the image sensor in images, the results of this dust reduction were sometimes noticeable.
- When RAW images captured with the camera’s auto distortion control function enabled were opened, or the Auto Distortion function under Camera & Lens Corrections in the Develop section of the Edit List was set to Automatic for a RAW image, Capture NX 2 sometimes quit unexpectedly.
- RAW images sometimes could not be opened, or, when attempting to open a RAW image, Capture NX 2 sometimes quit unexpectedly.
- Mac OS X only - When an image was saved with Capture NX 2, time of the Date Created information recorded to Exif data was sometimes not correct.
Camera Control Pro 2.9.0 changelog:
- Support for the D5100 has been added. However, the Custom Settings dialog, available from the Camera menu, cannot be used.
- Support for the following D5100 features has been added.
- Shooting using the High Dynamic Range (HDR) feature
- Shooting in Special Effects mode (However, still images cannot be captured and movies cannot be recorded in Special Effects mode when live view mode is enabled.)
- Support for Mac OS X version 10.6.6 has been added.