This was fast - version 1.2.0 of Nikon's WT-4 Setup Utility and Thumbnail Selector just got released in Europe:
What's new (Thumbnail Selector):
- Support for the D7000 has been added. However, remote camera settings cannot be used.
- Support for Mac OS X version 10.6.4 has been added.
- Mac OS X version 10.3.9 is no longer supported.
- The default application for the Open destination folder with other application after transfer option in the Preferences panel has been changed from ViewNX to ViewNX 2.
What's new (WT-4):
- Support for the D7000 has been added.
- Support for Nikon Message Center 2 has been added.
- The Show it with ViewNX option in the WT-4 Setup Utility’s Setup picture folder dialogue box has been changed to Show it with ViewNX 2.
- When attempting to create a profile for a computer with a name that exceeded 40 characters, the error message The Profile could not be saved was sometimes displayed and setup could not be completed. This issue has been resolved.
- The Wireless Transmitter WT-4 can now be used in PC mode (mode used with Camera Control Pro 2) under 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Windows Vista, even when the WT-4 Setup Utility Tool for 64-bit Operating Systems has not been used.
- The Wireless Transmitter WT-4 can now be used in transfer mode, thumbnail select mode and print mode under 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Windows Vista.