- In case you didn't know: Nikon has been using Phase One cameras to take some of their press images for a while. Some of the Nikon D3100 press shots were taken with a... Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III (see here, here and here). My only explanation is that those photographs were taken by the PR agency:
- Digitalrev and other websites are actively spreading rumors about a Nikon D800 camera. I hope this time they have a better source than last year when they wrote about a D750 and a D400. You should know my thoughts on this by now - do I think a D700 replacement will be announced soon: YES, do I have any reliable information to backup me up: NO.
- Pictures of the new 28-300mm lens fully extended.
- Joe McNally is beta testing the new Pocket Wizard Mini and Flex for the Nikon CLS system.
- If you are European, currently living in Japan, you can apply to be a DLSR tester. Don't forget to drop me a line and tell me about the new camera
- Another NikonD3100 introduction video after the break:
Note: It was just brought to my attention that multiple RSS feeds were send out every time I update a post. This was not the case before. I am using Google/Feedburner to publish my RSS and email updates and they must have changed the way they process their feeds. I will look into this and see if there is a way to disable multiple RSS feeds for the same post.