I will be on the road the next few days with limited Internet access - here is the Nikon links section for this week:
- Nikon instant rebates expire tomorrow (US).
- A well known Canon shooter (Ole Jørgen Liodden) just switched to Nikon: check his site CanonFieldReviews.com for details. The site will soon change to NikonFieldReviews.com.
- Nikon UK will take part in The Gadget Show Live held at the Birmingham NEC from 7th-11th April (source).
- By looking at a picture of a scene or location, 47 per cent of Britons can remember the scent associated with the photograph - this is according to an international study commissioned by Nikon (source).
- Two image processing patents applications from Nikon this week: 20100074519 and 20100073523 are for color drift correcting, a saturation reduction and a color correcting.
- Nikon workers demand improved benefits in Thailand.
- Home made close-up photography rig shoots insects in flight.
- Aperture 3.0.2 was released yesterday.