Update: Nikon Transfer 1.5.2 is also released - download here.
This issue should be fixed for Mac users now.
What's new after the break:
- Compatibility with 32-/64-bit versions of Windows 7 Home Basic/ Home Premium/ Professional/ Enterprise/ Ultimate has been added.
However, under 64-bit versions, the software operates as a 32-bit application.
- An issue that caused ViewNX to quit unexpectedly when the following operations were performed during playback of .MOV-format movies under Windows 7 and Windows Vista has been resolved.
- Thumbnail size adjusted in Image Viewer mode
- Window size adjusted in Image Viewer mode
- Switch view from Full Screen mode to Image Viewer mode
- Support for Mac OS X version 10.6.2 has been added
Windows & Macintosh:
- An issue that prevented display of Date Shot for .MOV-format movie files has been resolved.
- A Duration item was added to the Metadata palette for movies.
- An issue that caused a color cast with thumbnail and full-screen image display when a non-Nikon profile was specified for the operating system's monitor profile was resolved.
- An issue that caused ViewNX to freeze when a thumbnail image was selected with specification of certain profiles for the operating system's monitor profile was resolved.
- An issue that prevented accurate display of flash compensation value for images captured using advanced wireless lighting was corrected.