Nikon patent applications published (made available to the public) this week:
- Lens system: if I am not mistaken this patent appears to be for a zoom lens with 7-24mm focal length, maybe for a point and shoot camera:
- Electronic device (built-in GPS): the figure shows a point and shoot camera that besides geotagging also displays a map on the screen.
- Distortion correcting method, distortion correcting device: this patent seems to be for in-camera distortion correction.
- Illumination device for photography and photographic device - my understanding is that this patent is for removing shadows of moving objects when shooting with a flash.
- Mobile phone equipped with a camera - not sure why this was filed, a cell phone with a rotating camera/screen already exists, right?