Here is the US link. What's new:
- Support for the D300S been added.
- Support for Mac OS X version 10.5.7 has been added.
- An issue that caused Camera Control Pro 2 to stop responding (freeze) when a RAW image captured by a D1X camera was selected in the Viewer has been resolved.
- When images were captured with Rotate all downloaded images by 90 degrees CCW or Rotate all downloaded images by 90 degrees CW enabled and displayed in the Viewer, thumbnails may not have been displayed, or Camera Control Pro 2 may have quit unexpectedly. This issue has been resolved
- Support for the Service Pack 2 versions of 32-bit Windows Vista Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Enterprise/Ultimate has been added.
- When a folder on a network drive was selected as the download destination under Windows Vista, an error occurred. A network drive can no longer be selected under Windows Vista.
- When the camera was disconnected from the computer during time lapse shooting and then reconnected, an error occurred when the Time Lapse Photography dialog was closed. This issue has been resolved.
If you don't want to spend money on Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.6.0, try those free alternatives.