Nikon Vision Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Nikon Corporation, is pleased to present Fieldscope Digital SLR Camera Attachment FSA-L2 for use exclusively with Nikon EDG Fieldscopes and Nikon D-SLR cameras.
The Digital SLR Camera Attachment FSA-L2, which has 3.5x zoom and 500-1,750mm (f/5.9-21) focal length, used together with the new EDG Fieldscopes enables super-telephoto shooting with Nikon D-SLR cameras. The D-SLR camera’s Aperture-Priority Auto Mode can be used when the camera is connected to the FSA-L2 and EDG Fieldscope.
The new EDG Fieldscopes have been developed to provide excellent optical and mechanical performance, not only for observation but for digiscoping as well. The FSA-L2 features a bright optical path with fully multilayer-coated lenses. The combination of EDG Fieldscopes, the FSA-L2 and Nikon D-SLR cameras allows the capture of beautiful moments with high precision and superb image quality.
- Quickly and easily attaches directly to the F-mount of a Nikon digital SLR camera, for easy connection with an EDG Fieldscope
- Multilayer coating is applied to all lens elements for brighter optics
- Zoom function features an internal vari-magnification system, with magnification of 3.5x
- Focal length ranges from 500mm to 1,750mm when attached to EDG Fieldscope 85/85-A
- Compatible with camera exposure modes: Metered Manual Mode and Aperture-Priority Auto Mode
- Exterior design and color synchronized to match digital SLR camera and EDG fieldscope
Amazon will be soon taking pre-orders for the FSA-L2 (for now just email notification is available).
Few months ago Nikon announced a new line of EDG fieldscopes and they are expensive: