This is a recap of what is expected from Nikon next week. All of this information has already been posted here on NikonRumors. If you have missed some of the posts or are a new reader - enjoy (click on image for larger view):
- Nikon press conference is expected on July 29 (UK) and/or July 30th (Sweden). There was a second date announced for Sweden - August 4th. The second date may be for point and shoot cameras or the other way around.
- Nikon D300s is expected to be announced next week - click here for the full specs.
- Nkon D300s screen leaked on Nikon USA website - new histogram options and SD card support are obvious:
- Several Nikon Coolpix compact cameras are expected - at least one will be with a built-in projector.
- Nikon D3000 is also expected - an entry level camera, similar to the D5000 but without the video mode:
- Lenses are always a tough call - if we get the AF-S DX Nikkor 17 to 65 mm f/3.2-4G ED VR lens, we will know that the leaked Nikon roadmap 2009-2010 is real. Otherwise 24mm f/1.4, 35mm f/1.4 and 70-200mm f/2.8 are high on the rumors list.
All of the above, except the D3000 rumor, were NikonRumors exclusive.