Nikon RAW Codec 1.7.0 changes:
- Supports NEF (RAW) images taken with the D5000.
- The folder to which the software is installed has been changed from “¥Windows¥System32¥” to “¥Program Files¥Nikon\NEFCodec¥”.
- Fixed an issue that caused a message stating that the image was corrupt to be displayed when a photograph for which the “Landscape” or “Portrait” Picture Control had been selected using ViewNX™ was displayed in Windows Photo Gallery on a computer to which optional Picture Controls had not been installed.
- If the user attempted to use Windows Photo Gallery to e-mail an NEF file edited in Capture NX 2™, the JPEG attachment would be cropped to 1,280 × 1,024 pixels. This issue has been resolved.
- Reduced the time need to display NEF files that have had their brightness modified in ViewNX™.
Camera Control Pro 2 2.5.0 changes:
- Support for the D5000 has been added.
- When a camera control settings file was loaded with the Image area: Auto DX Crop box in the Storage tab checked while shooting with a D3, D3X, or D700 camera and a DX lens, a warning message was displayed and the image area and image size could not be specified. This issue has been resolved.