- Digital Camera Customer Satisfaction Survey: Nikon acquired the first place with a score of 711 (out of 1000), trailed by Pentax and Canon both scoring 697 points.
- Nikon D3x price drop: I got a report that Adorama sells it for $7299.00, but you have to call them (not available online). B&H will sell it to you on the phone for $7,699.95. The Nikon price watch section was updated.
- The rumor is that Nikon will start serving directly the Mexico market (currently they are using a distributor).
- Fuji DSLR's are still alive? Here is the translation (source):
"Today is the opening day of the Milan Photography Equipment Show and I went there and found out a few interesting things. One of them is being able to talk to a Fujifilm engineer about the next generation DSLR. First the DSLR being developed currently will use the EXR sensor in the F200 and has multiple (film?) modes. Next it's still based on Nikon's body. It's not sure which specific body, could be the D300. Sensor size is most likely the 1.5x DX format. In terms of introduction date, he said very directly that it would be within six months based on the current speed of progress, definitely will be the Christmas shopping season. He also said there will be another flagship consumer model available before the DSLR, using EXR technology."
- New book: The Nikon D90 Companion
And don't forget to check the new Nikon Rumors Forum.