- 15.2Mpx APS-C CMOS Exmor "R" sensor
- ISO 100-12.800
- 6.5 frame per second
- New high speed flash sync
- 9 double cross f/2.8 AF sensor (23 total AF sensor)
- New metering and AF sensor with tracking and previous focus
- Dual AF Ultra-Speed motor (?)
- Wi-Fi built-in
- Will be announced on PMA09 and launch on April with 3 new DT lenses...
If true, this sensor could be the base of the D400. This could also mean that we may not see the D400 at PMA, since last time with the D3x Sony got few months lead before Nikon can release a camera in the same class.