Here are the main points:
- "Something not called D3x" - in late 2008 or early 2009. Oops, I just wrote in my last post that the next D3 will be called D3x. I still stand behind my sources.
- New Nikon D60 in spring of 2009.
- "A limited edition Nikon: likely a D3 sensor in an SP-like camera". NR reported the same rumor few weeks ago - here is the post. I personally find this one very interesting, I hope it really comes to life.
- D400 plus video - released late in the year (2009).
- Lenses: new DX lenses, primes - 28 (yes!), 85, 200mm and yes a new 70-200mm.